July 25, 2012

I've been a bit melted

Being that I am a moderate weather kind of person, when summer is at it's finest, I am likely struggling to string thoughts together.  Still, with the help of my trusty Alice and Asher, we have managed to glue the days together with projects and such.  I am a thankful, melted girl...

We gathered up and dusted down each and every knick-nack  before repainting the living room bright yellow. 
My garden is till hard at work.
I started coloring my design for a prayer box I'm making for some very dear friends...

Got a base down for one of the birds in my painting.  Honestly, I will hardly believe whenever I finish this one!
It has been a while since I indulged in reading a novel.  I chose to reread one that I read years ago.  If you have never read this one...do yourself a favor and read it!







No comments:

Post a Comment