November 8, 2011

Picture Treat

Because I plan on decorating for Christmas soon, which is far and above one of my most favorite things in the world to do, I realized a need to clean out a little of what I have accumulated over the year.  That usually means children's books.  One that I decided to pass onto the next lucky finder is an old double sided book.  One half of the book if Peter Pan and when you flip it the other half is Alice and Wonderland.  The illustrations were made by Marjorie Torrey.  They are amazing and very sweet.





3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas cards listed in your shop so much! Especially, "It is a Joy". Have you ever illustrated the story Twas the Night Before Christmas. I bet you would do a beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy! I can't imagine doing it justice, but it is an interesting thought! Thank you. I hope that you and yours are all doing well. We are really enjoying your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has this treasure already made it's way to Edward McKay or is it perhaps still at your home waiting for me? :)

    ReplyDelete